Is my business Non-Compete Agreement Enforceable? Non-compete agreements in Florida depend on a variety of circumstances, but may be enforced by the employer when the courts view the terms as reasonable with regard to time, geographical area, and legitimate business interest of the employer as defined by Florida statute. According to Florida Statute 542.335, no less […]
About Rick Buchwalter
Author Archive | Rick Buchwalter
Although for many years, Florida courts frowned upon contracts between businesses and their employees that restrained an employee’s right to later work for a competitor, Florida law has recognized for over a decade a business’ right to do so by agreement, provided the restriction is reasonable in time, area, and line of business. However, the […]
DID YOU KNOW that in Florida:
- You can be arrested for a DUI on a bicycle?
- You can be arrested for a DUI on a horse?
- You can be arrested for a DUI on a riding lawn mower?
- You can be arrested and convicted of a DUI even if your breath test result was below .08?
Call for help with your DUI case
(727) 939-8200 or Visit our Tarpon Springs Law Office of Sonny Im
Attorney Sonny Im
Attorney Rick Buchwalter