Chances are you’ve driven under the influence before and may not have even realized it. A few beers or cocktails doesn’t seem like it would put you over the legal limit, although you’d be surprised how often our Clearwater DUI attorneys sees such cases. You should always be aware of the effects alcohol has on […]
Archive | DUI RSS feed for this section
Motor vehicle accidents can seriously impact the lives of those involved as well as their families. Auto accident cases are the most common type of personal injury case in our court system. Since auto accidents often lead to injuries and large settlements it is very important to have a Pinellas County auto attorney with experience […]
Reality is very funny and a little strange: A good friend of mine was in a DUI trial. During the jury selection process, he asked the potential female juror in the back row a typical question that we all ask in a DUI case. “Have you ever been stopped, investigated, or arrested for a DUI?” […]
DID YOU KNOW that in Florida:
- You can be arrested for a DUI on a bicycle?
- You can be arrested for a DUI on a horse?
- You can be arrested for a DUI on a riding lawn mower?
- You can be arrested and convicted of a DUI even if your breath test result was below .08?
Call for help with your DUI case
(727) 939-8200 or Visit our Tarpon Springs Law Office of Sonny Im
Attorney Sonny Im
Attorney Rick Buchwalter