Law is a complex and intricate subject, however it can also be quite amusing. Here are 10 bizarre Florida laws you never knew existed: Unmarried women are prohibited from parachuting on Sundays (the penalty for an infraction may include: arrest, fines, and/or jailing). Women may be fined for falling asleep under a hair dryer, as […]
Archive | Personal Injury RSS feed for this section
Motor vehicle accidents can seriously impact the lives of those involved as well as their families. Auto accident cases are the most common type of personal injury case in our court system. Since auto accidents often lead to injuries and large settlements it is very important to have a Pinellas County auto attorney with experience […]
DID YOU KNOW that in Florida:
- You can be arrested for a DUI on a bicycle?
- You can be arrested for a DUI on a horse?
- You can be arrested for a DUI on a riding lawn mower?
- You can be arrested and convicted of a DUI even if your breath test result was below .08?
Call for help with your DUI case
(727) 939-8200 or Visit our Tarpon Springs Law Office of Sonny Im
Attorney Sonny Im
Attorney Rick Buchwalter